Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pictures

Holy cow... I just realized how long it's been since I've blogged.

School is almost out and things are a little crazy trying to wrap up the year. I am SO excited for this summer. I can't wait to be home with the kids and just do our own thing each day. It has gotten pretty exhausting having to rush everyone out the door in the morning, so I am looking VERY forward to a break from that!!

We took these pictures for Mother's Day gifts, so I didn't want to post them before that day. Then, I forgot to post them for everyone else to see (Me, forget?? Imagine that!)


Sweet


Can you believe how big Jack has gotten??

The kids



Serious


Oh, my girl... I can't get enough of her.

Big sister, little brother


And Jack. Sweet, precious Jack. I could literally hold him and smell his perfect little baby head forever.

We LOVE having two little ones. It's totally crazy at times, but it is so much fun.

No comments: