Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Father's Day Questions

I do this with my students for Mother's Day, so I thought it would be fun to do with Kate for Father's Day. I thought it might be fun to do every year (and one day with Jack) and see how her answers change.

So, here it goes.

What is your daddy's name? Mark, but I call him Daddy.

What is his favorite thing to eat? I think pasta. I'm not sure, though.

What does he do around the house? He picks up. I mean cleans up.

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play games like Hi-Ho Cherrio.

What makes Daddy happy? Me being nice.

How do you know Daddy loves you? Because he says that a lot.

What is something Daddy always says to you? "I love you" and "Pick up."

What is something fun that just you and Daddy do together? Play games

What is something cool that Daddy has taught you about? How to fix cars (This one cracked me up because this has never happened! ha!)

When you grow up, do you want to be like Daddy? Why? Yep, because he does a lot of stuff I can't do.

photo.JPG

No comments: