Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool

I am subbing for a friend during her maternity leave right now. It's going to be a LONG 8 weeks! Ha! It's really not bad, but it has absolutely reaffirmed the fact that I made the right decision for my family in becoming a stay at home mom. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being home with the kids! (Have I mentioned that yet?)

Anyway, we have worked it out where Kate can go to the preschool at my school twice a week. She goes for the morning on Wednesdays and all day on Fridays.

LL3N8300.jpg

LL3N8303.jpg
(Her first day was on Missouri Day... all the teachers dress up in western gear.)

She absolutely loves it! On Fridays, she has to take a lunch and she feels all big taking her lunch box.

photo 2.JPG

LL3N8304.jpg

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

It helps that the preschool teacher is THE most fabulous teacher on the planet!! I swear she is Wonder Woman. After Kate's first day, I got to school the next morning to find the cutest little book waiting for me on my desk.

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 5.JPG

I love all the stuff she brings home. Last week, they learned about the "B" sound, the color black, and diamonds.

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

They made these cute pumpkins. And because Mrs. Elbert is Wonder Woman, she made one for Jack, too.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Kate is really going to enjoy this during the next couple of months!








No comments: