Saturday, November 24, 2012

Halloween Festivities

So, I am OBVIOUSLY playing catch up (notice the posts everyday??)... gotta try to squeeze in the Halloween pictures before December rolls around. ha! 

Mark has some good pictures on his camera of the kids on Halloween.  I'll have to post those as soon as I get them.  We squeezed in a lot of fun for the Halloween season.  We visited two pumpkin patches as a family and one with the preschool field trip.

photo 5.JPG




photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

We went to the Purina Farms Haunted Hayloft with Mimi, Papa, Brad, Vicky, and Ruckus.

photo 5.JPG

We went to Boo at the Zoo.

photo 5.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 2.JPG

We went to Trunk or Treat at Kate's preschool.

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

We had Kate's preschool Halloween party.

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Phew! I'm sure I'm missing something. But, it's no wonder October flew by!






No comments: