Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jack Man

Untitled

This little guy is CRAZY.  Have I mentioned that before? 

DSC_1258

He definitely keeps me on my toes! Literally, he was awake for all of three minutes the other morning, found the dusting spray I had been using and sprayed the entire length of the wall in the hallway.

DSC_1063

He loves to make messes and not clean them up.

DSC_1264

He is sooooo funny!! The three of us just laugh at him all the time.  Sometimes, if I don't laugh, I'll cry.  I forgot just how intense the terrible twos can be. 

DSC_1253

He is FINALLY talking more and more.  He is stringing words together and we usually understand everything he says.  He gets really frustrated when we don't, though.

DSC_1077

He LOVES Diego! I use Go, Diego on Netflix accordingly.  I know I can get something done if he is watching Diego.  At night when we say prayers, he usually prays for Dora and Diego. He calls him "Eggo" and has asked for an "Eggo party", "Eggo cake", and an "Eggo phone".  I scored a major clearance on some Diego party items, so it looks like we will be having a Diego birthday party in January! 

DSC_1243

We got him some cowboy boots for his Halloween costume and he wears them any chance he can get.  He calls them "special boots" and the first night Mark brought them home for him, he wore them to bed. 

DSC_1240

He loves boy things.  Cars, trucks, animals, blocks.  He loves to act like a dragon, a superhero, a robot, and pretty much any other animal you can imagine. 

DSC_1064

Every time he gets hurt, even if it's no big deal, he asks for an ice pack.  One time, he had a sip of orange soda (no caffeine!) and said, "Ewww, spicy... ice pack".

DSC_1252

I love his little words.  Instead of saying "oopsie", he says "oopies".  If he drops something, he will say, "Oh, oopies" and then giggle. 

DSC_1076

DSC_1078

He uses his manners.  He says "No teenk ew" (no thank you), but usually uses it when we tell him to come eat dinner or help clean his room.  He will also say, "No, fine". 

DSC_1241

He thinks that "sorry" will get him out of everything!! He will deliberately throw something and then say, "Sorry, Mommy" immediately.  (Needless to say, he apologizes a lot! ha!)

DSC_1242

He has been found painting his toenails with Sissy's nail polish.  He has spilled red nail polish on Mimi's carpet. He got out Kate's dry erase marker and drew on the carpet.  He pees on the floor.  When he goes to bed at night, it's a wonder I don't fall in a heap on the couch.  (Sometimes, I do.) 

DSC_1225

Raising a boy is SOO much different than raising a girl. 

That being said, he is sweet as sweet can be.  He knows the magic word is "best mommy ever" and it's pretty much the cutest thing you've ever heard.

DSC_1238

One day, I was getting ready and my blow dryer fell on the floor and made a loud noise.  He came running in and said, "Ok, Mommy?" 

DSC_1147

When he apologizes for something, he gives you a big hug and kiss.

Untitled

He can be really sweet to our kitty. 

Untitled

Jack has the sweetest little face.  It's hard to stay mad at him for too long.  I love this little guy!!

No comments: